People, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities.
~Bob Mardelli, CEO, Home Depot
Professional coaching offers the most effective methodology for sustainable personal and professional change. One study found that follow-up coaching quadruples the productivity achieved by short-term training.
Another, quoted in Fortune Magazine, said managers identified a return on investment of six times what the coaching had cost their companies.
Why does coaching work?
- because it’s custom-designed to fit your life style and your learning style
- because its approach is holistic and eclectic, employing multiple resources to build your competence, confidence, focus and fulfillment
- because of its laser focus on specific goals or skills
- because it finds practical solutions to address previously intractable issues
- because it creates a structure to practice these solutions in an atmosphere of non-judgment
To learn more, please contact us.