DEVELOPING LEADERS THROUGH ACTION, ACCOUNTABILITY & SUPPORT
Path Forward group coaching is a cohort-based program for the professional and personal development of current and future leaders. It’s a challenging and facilitated dialog that stresses the value of current work experiences as opportunities for learning. Our group coaching program meets monthly, and participants learn from one another, make specific commitments to action, and are held accountable for those commitments by their cohort.
COHORT STRUCTURE AND COMMITMENT
- Each group coaching cohort consists of 6-10 participants from non-competing organizations.
- Each organization will be represented by no more than 3 participants in a single cohort to ensure diversity of thought and experience.
- The cohort will meet face-to-face once per month for 3 hours.
- The total time commitment required for active participation is 6 hours per month (cohort session plus additional learnings and action commitments).
LOGISTICS AND MODEL
The Path Forward facilitator conducts a background survey of the participant’s company and work environment, the history in that company, and areas of opportunity as identified by the participant and their direct supervisor.
After this due diligence, and each month afterward, a Path Forward facilitator will gather with the group with the following activities and objectives:
- Reporting in – sharing wins and perceived and actual obstacles faced during the past month and progress reports on action commitments made at prior meetings.
- Group coaching discussion – the group helping one another with questions, suggestions, offers of help, and different perspectives. Learning is drawn primarily from reflection on actual and current experiences and from the participant’s reflections on their efforts to put new leadership practices into action.
- A review of any study material that may have been assigned or suggested at previous group coaching sessions, for example, readings, podcasts, and videos. Learnings and exposure to new leadership concepts may be provided by Path Forward.
- As a follow-up to each group coaching session, the Path Forward facilitator will offer, on request, individual coaching time to any member of the group on a confidential basis.
- Cohort sessions will take place either in-person or virtually, according to the various locations and schedule logistics of the participants.
- Some groups may arrange in-person sessions to alternate with virtual meetings. Each session will be entirely one or the other.
- Venues for in-person meetings will be in spaces provided by participant organizations.
WHO IS THE IDEAL PARTICIPANT?
- They will have some leadership or management experience.
- They are capable, with support, of growing into positions of greater scope and responsibility.
- They are open to learning and being challenged by others.
- They are committed to meeting the requirement of the group coaching experience.
- They can maintain confidentiality.
- $400 per person, per month.
- Invoiced quarterly, in advance.
- Participants will experience the best results with a commitment of 12 months.